Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2010 Pug & Dog Calendars


2010 Pug Art Calendar


I cannot believe it is calendar season already! The Pug Notes 2010 calendars are now available to enjoy all year long!

I have both an all pug edition and a dog breed version!

This year a new fun orange border surrounds each image.
and when the year is through, the prints are so beautiful you can frame them all!

In addition to the monthly format, I also have the PDF daily and weekly planners as well as the To Do Lists in my etsy shop that you can download and print anytime you need them for only $5 each!

Behind the scenes here, I have been busy dotting my i's and crossing my t's for the next Pug Notes' Quarterly Newsletter that will be released in a couple of weeks when October arrives!
If you would like your own copy in your inbox, please just email me and I will sign you up! It is packed with fun news, pug photos, and recipes for you!

Have a super day everyone!

Thanks for all of your support and daily feedback. It means more to me than I can say!

10 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Melissa, I speak for many when I say YOU are the inspiration that gets me to the blog many, many days! If we could harness your energy we'd be free from foreign oil! The calendars are amazing. And the ideas for all the Esty materials, PLUS a newsletter? Your hands must never be still!! Emmitt is one lucky pug. I hope YOU and he have a wonderful day!

Cocorue said...

i second what Kelley wrote...you are so talented and if only you also own a chi ....dang lucky Emmitt

chikisses
coco

Nevis said...

L:O:V:E the pug calender...I will have to buy one of those for my office for 2010!

Kelly said...

Melissa, you are just SO full of creativity! Just when I think you've done it all, you come up with something new and wonderful! I really do think you have found your calling! How lucky!

marianne said...

I am amazed how you come up with new thinngs all the time!
The ornament is lovely too!!

Mia said...

Wonderful as always!!! Yuo make logging into the blogs everyday a joy. It's always great to see what new and wonderful things you have come up with!!!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom thinks they are making years shorter and shorter!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Manon said...

Yes... i agree with Kelley also!! The calendars are fantastic!!
I have a theory about your energy level! I think that when you go to bed at night Emmitt gets up and does all the work that you can't get done.....lol

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Time really does fly when you enjoy what you are doing:)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Melissa & Emmitt
We love seeing all the new things you come up with. And they are all things that make us happy.
Yes- we love the newsletter- can't wait.
love
tweedles