Thursday, July 23, 2009

New ~ Groovy Pugs and Groovy Dogs Fabric!



"Groovy Pugs"
100% Cotton Fabric


Available in my Etsy Shop!



I am so excited to announce that I now have 2 fabric designs,"Groovy Dogs" and "Groovy Pugs", available in my Etsy Shop.





"Groovy Dogs"
100% Cotton Fabric

Available in my Etsy Shop!







The "Groovy Pugs" design has 16 different black and fawn pugs created from my original pug paintings.




The "Groovy Dogs" design has 16 different dogs and pugs created from my paintings.

The breeds included in the "Groovy Dogs" design are Bulldog, Schnauzer, Corgi, Boston Terrier, Westie, French Bulldog, Rottweiler, Chihuahua, Dalmatian, Yorkie, Husky, Black Pugs and Fawn Pugs.

In addition, the Fabric On Demand Design Contest is still going on!


If you would like to vote for "Groovy Dogs" to win the honor of covering 4 chairs and for us to win $500 please vote here. We are design # 207, and we can all vote once a day through July 31st with the winner to be announced on Emmitt's 13th Birthday, August 1st, 2009.


Thank you so much for all of your votes, support, encouragement and feedback. It really means the world to me! I could not do any of this without you!


Happy Thursday everyone!

16 comments:

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi Melissa!! I am so glad the fabric is for sale now! I'll get some when I get to work. It is so cute! I am voting every day for 207!
PS is it too late to send Coco's picture for Emmitts B'day party? I am sorry I totally forgot!
<3
Sandra & Coco

Manon said...

The fabric is sooo adorable Melissa!
I've crossed my fingers for you so you can win the big prize!!

Mia said...

The fabric is so cute!!! We are still voting!!! =)

Punchbugpug said...

I wonder how P would feel about the bedroom being changed to.....groovy Pugs????

Anonymous said...

I love the design. So funny !
I'm going to vote for it right now !

JudyMackeyart said...

Definitely groovy!! Voted for you using my other email addresses!! LOL
Will continue to vote for you!

Hank said...

Melissa, honey....my mom loves that groovy pug fabric! And we're gonna vote today! (That's what good Americans do, ya know.)

GAIL said...

I know you will win Melisssa. Not because you have so many faithful followers, but because you deserve to!

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi!
We went and voted and bookmarked the page to keep voting! Such adorable fabric!!
xo

Linda O'Neill said...

Just voted again! Your chair is totally the best!

Unknown said...

Your fabrics are wonderful!!! I am so glad you are selling them on etsy. You'll make a killing!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What khuteness as usual and again and always!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Melissa
Your fabric is the coolest!
Love it, love it.
We are so happy to see it happen!
And you betcha - were voting for 207. The race is on-
Were
wishin and hopin! (That you win)
love
tweedles

sherry carrigan said...

What CUTE fabric. Your brain is alaways working and it amazed me.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

that is so cool!

Moira said...

Hi Melissa - I just posted about your fabric and the contest on my blog. Going back right now to add our Etsy store. I thing it's really wonderful. Good luck!

http://dreamdogsart.typepad.com/art/2009/07/vote-for-melissa-langers-dog-fabric.html