Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Cool Gadgets for Etsy & Facebook



Have you ever wondered if you made it to the Etsy featured gallery and missed it?

Well, I just found the coolest website that shows you if you have been featured on Etsy's home page when you were not looking! It is called Craft Cult and so fun to use!
Just type your username into the search box and it will give you all of your latest stats as well as let you know if you have been featured on Etsy's home page recently.

Another great thing that just rolled out for Facebook's personal pages and fan pages is customizable URLs! No more clunky links! Yay!

I would love to be your friend on FB. Please send me an invitation and join the Pug Notes fan page!

My personal page is http://www.facebook.com/pugnotes and


My Pug Notes Fan page is http://www.facebook.com/pugnotes.fan





Get yours today at http://www.facebook.com/username


I love when new fun things pop up on the internet that make it even more fun and easier to connect!
Do you have any new sites or gadgets that you think are fun and useful? I would love to check them out!

9 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks Melissa. I had been to that site before but didn't realize it let you know if you had been on Etsy's homepage. I know you have, but I'm still waiting!

Sandy Mastroni said...

Thanks for the Craft Cult info .
I wish I lived near you .... then we could have tea and maybe you would teach me about facebook . I'm on it ....
but I can't get comfortable there !
Don't know what to say or do there !

Lisa M Griffin said...

Great post Melissa and yes, I do think Facebook is great for staying in touch with friends and artists alike! Craft Cult too is another wonderful asset, how kind of you to think to share all these goodies. Have a great day!

Tara's Art Camp said...

thank you for that info,,,I'm off to go look at it.

artpaw said...

Thanks for the cool tip! Scout is a similar tool for flickr:

http://bighugelabs.com/scout.php

JudyMackeyart said...

Melissa - thank you for the information - I learn so much from you!!!

Judy

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi Melissa! I voted for your fabric! Do I send the same email everyday? it is easier now, since I can do it from my phone!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

...if only we were talented...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

gadgets said...

I've been there on that site also before and found it very interesting and helpful when it comes to dealing with facebook account customization.