Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fabric on Demand


Hi everyone! I wanted to share a great website with you that like Spoonflower, prints your designs on fabric by the yard. The company is Fabric On Demand.
They have 5 fabulous fabrics to choose from, quick turn arounds, great prices and excellent customer service. They are about to add 3 more fabrics to the line and will send you free swatches!
The people there are very friendly and want to hear from you. You can follow them on Twitter and Facebook too!
Fabric on Demand is even running a design contest through July 4th where you can enter to win $500!
Please let me know if you enter a design! I would love to see! Voting begins July 5th!

7 comments:

Mare said...

WOW! I'll have to tell my daughter about this! Thanks Melissa! I always learn something new from you my friend...

Mia said...

That's pretty cool!!

Nevis said...

Very cool stuff

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

that is fun that they are adding new kinds of fabric to choose from!

Linda O'Neill said...

Hey missy...are YOU going to enter a design? Huh?

LOVE your hats in the last post...those are awesome! xox

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa!!! you always have the best finds and greatest tips...i will have to check them out!!!

I love creating custom fabric...it is so much fun!!!

Hugs
Diana

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Melissa! Thanks for sharing this website - it looks really neat!
And your hats are beautiful! My coworker is always talking about those looms and I keep meaning to have a look at the craft store for one - I would love to try it myself!
xo