Monday, November 17, 2008

Holiday Shopping Time O' Year :)



Happy Monday everyone!

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week already!

Just a quick reminder that not all, but many of the gifts on Pug Notes and Dog Art Studio are custom made for you and take 2 to 3 weeks for production and delivery time.

If you want any of these items for the holidays, please order before December 5th to be sure to receive them by Christmas eve.

All of the items that ship directly from the manufacturer or publisher say so in green at the bottom of the individual product page.

Items that ship from my location can be ordered until December 17th shipped by priority mail to safely arrive by Christmas eve.


If you have any questions please email me anytime. I have hired Emmitt as my holiday pug elf and he is helping me to ship every order. I pay him in Cheerios so he is excited to come to work everyday.

Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Mare said...

Hi Melissa! You are so organized and ready to go. I am just not ready for the Holidays! They sure do sneak up on you, don't they? Everything looks wonderful...

Ritobear said...

Please tell Emmitt that if he needs a side job, I desperate need an elf and I have tons of Cheerios!!! hahahahahaha

Your items are gorgeous!

Clover said...

Haha Emmitt sounds like a wonderful elf! Thanks for the reminder - Christmas seems far away but it will be here before we know it!!
Love Clover xo

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa...WOW! you are so ready for the Holiday shoppers...and what great finds you have here....

Hugs
Diana

Anonymous said...

Hmm I think I will send my husband your way.. ;)

Puddleglum said...

Hmmm... Pug holiday elf, eh?

I DEFINITELY think pictures are in order. If I have to suffer through them, I think other pugs should too. :)

The Devil Dog said...

It's the MOST wonderful time of the year. Unfortunately, PlusOne wants Legos, not pug items. Sorry.

:)

Roxy

Anonymous said...

thanks for the article, i enjoy your blog.

Puglette said...

yay Emmitt! It is so good to have a helpful assistant.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

Wow… those are perfect gifts for pet lovers.

Unknown said...

I am so glad you have such a cute and intelligent helper! AND he works for cheerios!!! wow. Good job, Emmitt.