Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dog Art Studio - Exciting News Board!

I am excited to announce the new DAS Exciting News Board for all fun things happening at Dog Art Studio.



If you have some time, check out the Pug Notes Exciting News Board too.
I really enjoy posting to both of these boards to share good news happening at both stores.
Another place I "tweet" good news into the universe is through Twitter. I have met several new friends there and find it a great place to find new craft patterns and crafty news by following tweets of publications like Craft magazine.
Please follow me on Twitter. I would love to follow you back and see what you are doing. :)
What ways do you like to connect and share your good news? I would love to hear all about it!

5 comments:

Manon said...

So many fun new things Melissa! I know a lot of people are using Twitter now. I'll have to look into it!

Unknown said...

HI Melissa...

great news!! I seriously don't know how you do it all...

You are amazing to say the least...

Have a wonderful day !!!

Hugs
Diana

Molly the Airedale said...

You are one super busy lady! Do you ever rest?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joan Princing Art said...

Hey Melissa,

Your Dog Art Studio looks great! Wonderful job. (Okay, what IS your secret...do you have all this energy because you are a twin??? If so, geeze...I wished I had a twin!). You are amazing.

Have a fun day!
Joan & Skippy

Puglette said...

Hi Melissa and Emmitt, I just saw your new Pugsley over at Pink Cheeks Studio. I am soooo jealous over that little boy. I can't wait for your post about him.
Hugs to you and Emmitt,
Puglette
:o)