Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lap Blankets!




Here is the latest of the new products I am happily adding to my websites Pug Notes and Dog Art Studio.

They are small blankets that are the perfect size for babies, pets and people to curl up in.

Emmitt loves his and says he promises to only shed on the blanket and not the rest of the house or car. Ha!

That is sweet, but I do not think he will be able to keep that promise. :)

My Emmitt is like "Pig Pen" with a cloud of hair following him instead of dust, 24/7. Funny Pug!

13 comments:

Nichol Brinkman said...

Emmitt looks so cute in his tie.

Lisa M Griffin said...

You are so great at not only developing your art but also marketing! =) Love the photo... he looks so cute in his power tie. Thanks for sharing Melissa and have a good day.

Ritobear said...

Very cute blankets! Ooooo and I loves the Emmitt!

Nevis said...

If only we could confine their shedding to one blanket...

Manon said...

Great blankets Melissa! I don't think Emmitt will end up holding his promise! LOL

Unknown said...

These are adorable!!! and Emmitt looks so so sweet all decked out...

Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs
Diana

Liss said...

love the blankies, love the tie, love everything!

Fannie said...

Love the posters and lap blankets! Bravo!

lizzy said...

Your new products are super cool! I love the posters in the below post as well! They look great on her wall!

Robin Pedrero said...

Oh these are wonderful too! The necktie takes the cake though!

Unknown said...

I love the idea of a lap blanket! I can't envision one at the moment, since it still reaches the low 90's here during the day. Maybe in December...

I don't see how Emmitt's shedding can compare to Mr. Pono - he is a fuzzy fuzzy fuzzball! Believe me when I say that I completely sympathized about the shedding thing!

marianne said...

Great blanket! How do you come up with all these new products?!
Amazing!
And Emmitt looks so handsome all dressed up for the weekend!
Hope you had a fun weekend!
hug >M<

artpaw said...

WOW, you have been busy, love all the new products!