Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Tag and an Award!

How fun to receive a tag and an award on the very same day.

My Blog friends are the best! Thank you for thinking of us.

The first is an Ice Box Tag from Roxy and Lucky

The rules are:

  • Show us a photo of the front of your Cold Box
  • tell us about at least one thing on it and
  • one thing you keep inside of it
  • Tag your friends and remember to stay COOL! And no fair cleaning it up first!!!

This is the front of my Cold Box. It has two crazy fiber art faces on the front that I got at an art show last winter. They crack me up!

Here is the side of my cold box. It has pictures of Moe, Emmitt, Fred and me held up by magnets from friends, etsy and the little Pinocchio is from Spain. My friend Briggs just brought him back for me. Isn't he great?
I crocheted the flower granny squares out of Lopi Wool Yarn and hung them there for fun.

Something I have inside my cold box but not for long, are two huge zucchinis that Fred grew in his garden. I cannot wait to grill them for lunch.

The award I received is from Lisa M. Griffin

The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Add the logo of the award to my site
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your site
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs


Thank you Lisa! I am honored!

I am giving this Cold Box Tag and the Blog Award to these 7 bloggers...

11 comments:

Ritobear said...

Congrats on your award! That is so awesome!!!!!!!!

Your fridgie is so 'uncluttered' :)

HUGS from Pugsley and me!

Fannie said...

Thanks, Melissa! I am honored.

Unknown said...

Thank you Melissa for the award. You and Emmy are so kind. :) Howie is more interested in what's IN your cold box than what's ON your fridger-mur-ator....
xxoo
n and the pees

Ruby Bleu said...

Yay and award and a tag!!! I love tags!!! My icee box is soooo crazy with stuff on the outside...hee hee hee. I can't wait to send a picture!

Thanks so much for the award!

Lots of licks, Ruby

Manon said...

Thank you Melissa! I'm soooo honored! I'll get on this this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe how pristine the front of your frig is! We've got notes and lists and photos and magnets and such a collection you can't even find the door. All just out of reach of the pugs -- they like to chew. Sigh. Congrats on the award and I love all your new art work. Kiss Em for us. Hugs, K

The Devil Dog said...

Your fridge front is NAKED! OMG! That would drive mom absolutely NUTS! But it looks so nice and clean. At least you have fun stuff on your side.

Congrats on the award.

Roxy & Lucky

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa...what a riot...we are on the same wavelength...hehehe

thank you so much for this award...you are a wonderful blog friend...

I also love that tag...too funny...

Have a wonderful day!!!

hugs
Diana

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm . . . Zucchini!!! It is very exciting that Fred is harvesting already - he must be very proud! My zucchini plants are still little . ..
Laura

Peng Peng said...

Hey Melissa~ i'm honored to have rec'd the blog award from you! and double whammy, i've been tagged! now i must get that pic of my fridge posted soon :O) thanks for the nomination!

marianne said...

Congrats on your award! You and emmitt certainly deserve it!
Love your fridge (i have nearly the same) with all these cute things!