Saturday, July 05, 2008

Pug Collage Fabric Patches!







I have created cotton fabric patches of my 4 pug collages for you to sew or fuse onto any of your projects.

They can be attached to aprons, bags, pillows, quilts, altered journals, or anything you can imagine.

Each patch is 100% cotton and approx 4 x 4 inches. They are now available in my Etsy Store.

I would also be happy to make you a patch of any of my pug or pal paintings if you would like. Please just email me and we can do it!

4 comments:

marianne said...

So nice that in these simple shapes you can recognize the pug so well!
Today I met a pug in town, she was pulling her leash , it was warm and she was panting and in a hurry. I said something to her and she took the time to sniffle my hand very friendly and off she went again. Later I saw her again, still in a hurry pulling the leash in the other direction. Such a cute cheerful dog!
Greetings Marianne

NANCY LEFKO said...

thanks for visiting my blog !!

your pug collages are adorable....such a sweetness in each face :)

The Devil Dog said...

Awww, mom loves them. She loves them all. She loves everything you do. Stop being so lovable. lol

Roxy

Manon said...

These are really great Melissa! There are so many applications and they're soooo cute!