Friday, July 11, 2008

Funny Friday!






I was just looking through the stream of pictures I snapped of Emmitt during the day in my office last week and had to laugh. The puggy keeps me company all day and has many places he likes to sit.


Right after breakfast, Emmitt follows me everywhere licking his nose. It is his way of expressing joy. You can see him doing this in the first two pics.


Then he settles in under my work table so he can watch what I am doing. I love this picture. He has found a comfy place to tuck his legs under him. The next picture is a close up. My friend Rachel showed her pug, Clemmy, doing this the other day and it cracked me up. I did not realize Emmitt did this too until I saw this pic this morning.
And the last picture is Emmitt on his chair all stretched out. What a Funny Pug!
Have a wonderful weekend!

16 comments:

Ruth Welter said...

What a face to wake up to on a Friday morning...an adorable face!!

Leah said...

Awww, Emmitt, you are so cute and so funny! Hope you guys have a great weekend, too!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Love the first pictures... it is like the evolution of a lick! He is a funny character! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

aaah - he is totally doing puggie loaf! hehehe....

Ritobear said...

Awwww he's so cute!

Linda O'Neill said...

Emmitt...you are too cute! I like the one of you all stretched out ready to schnooze. That's what Maisie is doing under my desk right now too! You are both lazy bugs!:)

Tara's Art Camp said...

so cute, you can see how loyal he is.
Did you see the great dog show last night on TV? It was too funny.

Fannie said...

Funny, fun and precious. Thanks for sharing! Must be nice to have Emmitt near you while you create.

Clover said...

Emmitt sure is a cutie! I don't know how you get any work done!
Love Clover xo

Sandy Mastroni said...

I'm going to try licking my nose when I'm happy ! and I'm going to try sitting in different places in my house ! Release my childlike wonder .... I mean my pug wonder
great photos !
Guess what my word verification is for this post !

It's ..... dogiey

isn't that great ?!!!!

The Devil Dog said...

Emmitt! You are so cute! What great faces, what great photos of you sitting so nicely! Enjoy!

Roxy

Manon said...

Emmitt is so adorable!! He reminds me of Otis by following you around. I think our boys would love each other!

Robin Pedrero said...

Just luvin' that top pic!

The WriggleButts said...

We love the licky-the-nosey pix! Nothing cuter than pug noses!

Ane & Bajas

artpaw said...

happy lucky pug

lizzy said...

Awww Emmitt you look SO cute I want to squeeze you! How does your mom get any work done with you looking like that??