Thursday, July 03, 2008

Emmitt is in the Finals!

Oh My Goodness!
Emmitt and I are so excited! For the last 6 weeks, we have entered Emmitt in an 8 week Sophie's Next Top Model Contest on the Pug and Bugg Blog (Miss Sophie is the pug, and Miss Dixie is the Bugg (Boston + Pug). This contest has been so much fun and the competition, Fierce!
Here are all of this weeks entries posted on Flickr. I was laughing so hard I was just shaking with silent laughter until I could breathe enough to laugh out loud. Too funny!
Emmitt made it into the final 4 with this entry. It is a LOL Dog Picture. Emmitt is a ham, so I am not surprised that he made people laugh, I am just amazed that I figured out the lingo enough not to screw up his chances!
We will keep you posted in the coming weeks about the rest of the contest results! Please go over and say hellooooo to Sophie and Dixie and their mom. They are the cooooolest!

10 comments:

Manon said...

I'm still laughing! Emmitt is so so cute! He's got my vote!!
Happy Fourth of July!!!

Linda O'Neill said...

Yay Emmitt! It's the acting skills that did it.:)

Nichol Brinkman said...

Congratulations Emmit! So handsome, it's no wonder.

Unknown said...

yaay! Congrats! We're glad you liked ours - they are naturally goofy, so it wasn't hard.

Lisa M Griffin said...

Oh my goodness this is so GREAT! Is he dressed up like a cow? I was confused at first and thought it was a little skunk (the white plume messed me up). He is just precious and I certainly did laugh out loud. I hope he wins! What a cutie!!!

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Emmitt & Melissa...

I just LOVED your entry Emmitt...you ARE one with the cow!!! The contest was SOOOOO excitering, wasn't it? Good luck my fine fellow finalist! W00t!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Thanks for the shout out, Emmitt! Woofs to you!

marianne said...

Oh Emmitt!!!! You are cute as a cow also!
Love you!

Clover said...

Hi Emmitt!
Congrats on being in the top 4! You are so cute - it doesn't surprise me at all that you made it!
Good luck :)
Love Clover xo
P.S. I also love your LOL dog picture!

The Devil Dog said...

That is a great photo. It made mom laugh, too.
Good luck in the finals.

Roxy