Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Dogs and Art... Too much fun!

I just received this wonderful photo of Mattie Lynn enjoying "her" new Pitbull pillow case. Isn't she cute? Her mom, Jackie V., of Abilene, TX went to go lay down and Mattie beat her to it! Thank you Jackie for sharing your family photo! That just cracked me up!

Another fun art thing...



I had to share this fabulous little painting I just bought from Dog Art Studio.

I have admired Ron Krajewski's work for years and finally treated myself to this 5x7 acrylic painting on hardboard.

I just love the colors, textures and compostion he has created. This little pug looks perfect in my den. I am so excited!

Ron creates custom portraits and has hundreds of breeds available. Check out his Etsy Store. I am so glad I did!

14 comments:

Claude Richard said...

Between reality and DAS, I prefer your sweety dog ! Have a nice day, dear Melissa !

Punchbugpug said...

I love Ron's paintings! I collect Pug art too and need an addition to my office...well, at least more walls!

Thanks for offering to donate to our fundraiser...but...you already did!!!! LOL

Linda O'Neill said...

What a great find...love the new painting!

Ritobear said...

Thanks for posting a comment about Pugsley! I love your blogs and your artwork - wonderful!

Clover said...

Cute picture! And beautiful pug art!
I love your recent cutting boards and pendants you posted!
Love Clover xo (& Mom)

artpaw said...

great work ...love the cropping. Yay etsy, yay ron

JudyMackeyart said...

Hi Melissa,
I love that photo of Mattie Lynn on the pillow! Cute! Thanks for sharing Ron Krajewski's work - I like that painting.
Judy

Unknown said...

What a great picture Melissa! great minds think alike - I bought the SAME pug picture from Ron a few months ago. Isn't he wonderful?

marianne said...

Hi Melissa!
Oh so cute the dog on the pillow!!!!
I followed the link, but I couldn't find a pitbull pillow case, but I guess it is made by you! They are lovely!
Thanks for your visits to my blog and all the nice comments!
Greetings!

marianne said...

Ps; the paintings you have bought is fabulous!
I like it that the dog is half on the canvas. Very clever

Unknown said...

wonderful painting and what cute photos....I have been away and just getting back into things...

Cole picked your name out of a basket so you will be getting something from me!!!

Hugs
Diana

Fannie said...

Great purchase. Fun pic.

The Devil Dog said...

that is a great photo of Mattie Lynn and her pillow. It is soooo funny.
As for the Dog Art. Mom loves the painting. She thinks it is great. She will have to go check out his site.

Roxy

Salinger The Pug said...

The pillowcase looks SO nice and comfy!

Congrats to Emmitt for his awesome LOLDogz pic....he's my favorite!!!!

Where the beef? HAHAHAHAHAHA!