Monday, April 21, 2008

A Great Show!


The Colorado Pet Expo 2008 was a huge success!

Our booth was jammed packed full of art, fun and people all weekend.





My display of books and calendars always makes me smile. It is my very own little pug library.

The raffle and postcards were a huge hit. I handed out over 200 and had about 150 people sign up for my Pug Notes Quarterly Newsletter. Lots of people wanted Emmitt's favorite dog cookie recipe that my friend Diana Evans shared with us for the Summer Newsletter to be released in May. Just let me know if you would like to sign up too!


Here are Melanie and I in the booth and...

Here are Mark and Fred. What a great family I have! I could not have done it without them!








We also met some wonderful friends!

It was an amazing weekend. We will be in booth #316 again next year. The date will be announced soon!

13 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

Yay Melissa! Your booth looked fantastic and it sounds like it was a major success for you. Congrats to all and to Melanie, Mark and Fred for helping you!:)

Unknown said...

Congrats on a great show! Your enthusiasm is ever so contagious.

Nevis said...

Looks like you guys not only had a blast, but also (hopefully) made money! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa!!! what a wonderful show it must have been and I knew you would be a huge hit at the show...how could you not with all your passion and wonderful art!!!

I wish I lived closer to surprise you at the show...

Have a wonderful day!!!!!and welcome back...

Hugs
Diana

Frances Louise said...

I know you must have stolen the show!

The Devil Dog said...

We are glad you had a great time. We knew you would be successful. Mom loves Fred's apron.

Roxy

Too Cute Pugs said...

Yay! Glad you had a good time. Your display is wonderful. I love the big buttons with the sale prices.

Tara's Art Camp said...

what a great booth. It looks like you have found your passion and are able to follow your dreams, way to go!!!

Unknown said...

Aaaah - I wish I could have been there - it looks like so much fun! Maybe I'll plan a little Denver trip for next spring :)

Weeny&Daisy said...

Yippie! The booth looks amazing and we are so happy for you at your sucess :) We wish we lived near you so we could have come to meet you! :D

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Moira said...

Congratulations on your successful show. Dare I say, I'm not surprised. Who could resist that Pug-filled booth. Way to go!

artpaw said...

the booth looked great! Congrats on the show. These things can be so darn exhausting .... glad you had fun with it.

Unknown said...

This is so cool. Wow, I am so inspired!! What a great booth, and wonderful help. Excellent job all around! Your stuff looked GREAT!!