Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Shaped Cut-out Cards


I loved doing my homework in my Eclectic Acadamy, Cards with Flair class this week.



We made shaped cut-out cards!


Now Available in my Etsy Store



Pug Alarm Clock - It is Time To Celebrate!


I could give this card for almost any occasion. :)




Card Standing Open




Card Back



Emmitt & a friend going for a joy ride!

This was so much fun! I even painted the car digitally in photoshop.



Front of card



Back of card


I like how the car tail lights came out.


The inside of the cards are blank. I think handwritten messages look nicer.

Both cards fold and open from the side and can stand up by themselves on 4 tires or feet.

I cannot wait to see what we make next week!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

These are soooooooooooooo coooooo1! Thank you for showcasing moe with emmitt in the car - I just love it!

Linda O'Neill said...

I LOVE these, Melissa! Both of them are just the best! How can you beat a pair like Emmitt and Moe. Now all we need to do is put Maisie in the middle!:)She wants to go for a car ride!

Nevis said...

I adore the "Pug Alarm Clock" card! Are you going to start making them for your etsy shop?

Too Cute Pugs said...

Those are WONDERFUL!!

Unknown said...

OH MYYYYYYYYY!!!!


these cards are so adorable....I wish I was taking that class...I would have so much fun with you....
what fun and thanks for the inspiration....I need to make more things now!!!

Hugs
Diana

cowbelly said...

ha ha ha, the car card made me giggle out loud. emmitt looks so cute riding in the red car. who is his little buddy?

The Devil Dog said...

OMG those cards are priceless. The alarm clock is just fabulous. The car, too funny. You are so awesome. really.

Roxy's mom

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa...just popping by to give you the good news...your cutie pie Emmitt is in a Treasury..

here is the link

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=35831

Cheers,
Diana

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the different art stuff you do ! And Emmitt in his spaceship...how adorable.