Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pug Bowl 2008 and a Corgi Cousin


My friend Nevis started the cutest contest called Pug Bowl 2008, where she asks that you post a picture of your pug inside of a bowl. This is our submission. :)

My Emmitt loves bowls because food is delivered to him in this object. So he could not understand why I wanted him to sit in one. I think he thought that meant he was going to be served as someone elses dinner. :)
and with his corgi cousin, Moe, coming today for a visit, I did not want to scare my poor pug.







We are looking forward to Moe's little vacation with us. I'll post more pictures while he is here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

some very nicely captured shots...so cute!

Nevis said...

*laughing* Oh, Emmitt!!! You're so silly!

You could always try putting him a clothes hamper! :P

Paula said...

Love the bowl! Humm.....that art work looks familiar....lol.

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa...what a wonderful bowl!! and Emmitt looks so proud to be using it....

Moe is adorable...nice little slippers...lol...

I was thinking of you earlier too...I was thinking of Celebrity Apprentice...(you always come to mind ..lol) wonder how things will be tonight without the DRAMA queen...hahaha....

Have a wonderful night...

HUgsssssssssssss
Diana

Unknown said...

oh ps...did you bid on that apron thing? your aprons ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Pug Bowl 2008 pictures! I joined too.

Unknown said...

Melissa - are you pugnotes on Etsy????? Cause if you are, then you are on my "favorite sellers" list. Oh, how exciting....and thanks for stopping by!

Ruth Welter said...

Moe and Emmitt are the cutest. : )

Weeny&Daisy said...

Aww the bowl and Emmitt are gorgeous! I'm sure that Nevis wont mind that he isnt actually "in" the bowl! hehe! he is ON the bowl!:D xxxxx