Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Meet Poley & Rukia and A Spring Fling!



My friend, Nevis recently won a contest I ran while I was on vacation in Jamaica. She won a signed print of her choice and she chose design A25 as her gift for playing.

Nevis has a fawn pug named Poley and a new black pug puppy named Rukia. You can read about them on her Blog and see all of the wonderful photographs she takes of them. I love to see what they are up to everyday. She was kind enough to take of picture of her puppies with her new print. I am so glad she likes it!

Etsy Spring Showcase for 2/26/2008

I am really excited!

Today, my Etsy shop is featured in the Spring Showcase. How fun!

11 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

Hi M...your puggies look great in the Spring Showcase! Yay!

Nevis said...

Awesome! Congrats on the spring showcase, Melissa!

Weeny&Daisy said...

The spring showcase looks great! :D And we looooveee Poley and Rukia and their mummy :)

Kisses to Emmitt!
Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Tara's Art Camp said...

cute photos,,,, and congrats on your spring showcase. I hope you sell lots of art!!! :)

Tara

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the spring showcase! :o)

Jen

cowbelly said...

awww, the puppies are adorable!! I love that you are able to show a photograph of them with your print. how fun.

and awesome on being featured in the spring showcase!

one of these days I plan to purchase an art piece from all of my favorite dog artists on Etsy (of course Pug Notes is one of them!) and frame them to hang in my office. One of these days, lol....

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa...

what a cute photo and what wonderful art....congrats on having your stuff in the Spring Showcase...I bet you will have so many fans from this...

your blog always makes me smile..

Cheers,
Diana

Unknown said...

Congrats on the spring showcase!!! How exciting! I adore the photo of Nevis' dogs with the print, too. ADORABLE! It is the perfect piece of art for her.

Andrea Guim said...

His dogs are lovely and cute! And the painting was also very beautiful! Congratulations!
Andrea Guim

The Devil Dog said...

That is a great photo. I am not sure mom could pull that off with me in the picture. I think she would be afraid I would be a little too active!

Roxy

WendyB said...

Adorable.