Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Creating Art in Photoshop Elements


My new class started again yesterday from Eclectic Academy. I have been taking Photoshop classes for about a year now and I just love them! I have learned so much. Sara Froelich is the most wonderful instructor. I never thought I would learn so much from an online class. I cannot believe it is only $20 per 6 week session. Most classes are hundreds of dollars. I highly recommend her classes to everyone interested in learning Photoshop. She makes it fun, easy and very interesting. I use it practically everyday from editing photos for my website to making digital collages. In fact... SHHHH! It's a secret, but I am creating a new Pugs and Pals Coloring Book using PSE4 right now! It should be ready for the holidays. Look for an announcement for CB Volume 3 in the coming weeks!

1 comment:

The Devil Dog said...

Hi! I like your pug art. You are correct, life is art and art is life.

Roxy