Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Best Quilt Show Ever!





Melanie and I had the BEST time at the Quilt-A-Fair show in Longmont, CO yesterday. It was held at the Boulder County Fairgrounds and we have never seen so much fabric! We bought a ton of stuff. Everything from varigated thread to vintage feedsacks to fabric by the yard.

We even found the same kind of patchwork material (but in different colors) that I used to make shades in my office earlier in the year. I used it this morning to make a new shade for my sewing room. I still cannot sew a straight line, but I do not think you can tell. :) The secret is to make something that hangs way up high so no one can get a close look. Ha!

Here are the office shades I made earlier in the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The colors in the shade give the room a warm sparkly look. Good job.