Saturday, August 18, 2007

Anderson Ranch 2007







I had an amazing time on my vacation last week at Art Camp. This is my second year taking printmaking classes at Anderson Ranch. We worked with completely non-toxic, water based Akua Inks. I will never go back to oil. These inks clean up with soap and water, yet give an effect much better than oil. They do not smell, dry quickly and are either transparent or deep depending how you choose to print. I focused on creating drypoint etchings which I am just in love with. I am so excited and appreciative of the knowledge and experience I had. Here is some of my work...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are drypoint etchings? I've read about this process but have never actually tried it... your work came out amazing!!!! I love the way they all look framed on the wall in the post above... very nice. :o)

Jen