Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fun With Zippers ~ Big Mouth Pouch 3 ~ Orange Bear Pouch



Happy Wednesday everyone!

R-Chee is smiling back at our new bear pouch today!

I made this one for us after falling in love with the one I showed you on Monday that I made for Melanie. :)

I usually do not make two of something, but I decided we are identical twins and should have twin bear pouches too!

I made mine exactly the same, but went into my stash & used a skein of orange Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick for the bear instead of the brown that I used up for Melly's.










Ta Da!

He was so FUN to make that I started another big mouth pouch creature that started as a bear but now has morphed into another FUN creature before my eyes!

He is almost done & I cannot wait to show him to you soon!

What are you up to today?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Melanie is a lucky girl, he is adorable!
Bet she is thrilled to bits.
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi you cute little bear!! Are you hungrey? Whatcha gonna do today?
Whatcha lookin at?
Your sooo cute
love
tweedles